Saturday, February 20, 2010

Christina applegate nude pics. smashing.

Christina applegate nude pics. Fresh pics...
christina applegate nude picschristina applegate nude picschristina applegate nude picschristina applegate nude picschristina applegate nude pics
Photobucket stole my pictures? Heres what I mean. I have 2 nude pics of Christina Applegate ohotobucket in my account! and the very next day when they went .. all were said violated the terms of service! but how? the picture is mine, and I really good friend of mine sent it from my over 12 years! and i happend to stumbul over, and it did! but that is gone now, and I deleted it from my mobile phone and PC! PC's hard drive is unpluged! and in the phone once deleted there gone there! Pamela Anderson and I have a hole bunch of other film / rock stars that I received from a big show of Jenny's friends ... how do I get my picture ... and ibelieve voilated my privacy and that is not illegle know that! why should they look at my pictures and jake! that's what they were doing .. I can sue them for this and how! They are wrong and I know it! Someone please help HERE DO I GOT brought one of the largest PHOTOHOSING ON SITES!
Click here to see her n a k e d video!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment